The Director’s ToolKit will give your the answers, strategies and tips to some of your biggest everyday struggles as a leader in your school.
This bundle contains 6 PDF guides that will help you implement new strategies in your school.
1. Want your teachers to document more? Imagine a week where every teacher takes pictures, documents it, and communicates with the parents (even your teachers who claim to be tech-newbies). I show you how to take a photo-a-day with my step-by-step documentation cheat sheet.
2. Would you like your parents to finally understand and value the benefit of each center in the classroom? Steal my exact wording for your teachers' to use in their newsletters or next curriculum night.
3. You understand the connection between teachers' feeling valued and appreciated, and the way they show up every day to be mindful with the children, bring in creative ideas and connect with parents. Now learn to speak their language of appreciation with this questionnaire template.
4. You have a team of progressive, creative, and nurturing teachers and staff but struggle to find a way to communicate the value of your school. Here are my tips for Marketing Your School and highlighting the benefits you have to offer.
5. Want to keep your pulse on what's happening in your school so you can put out fires before they happen? Stay in touch with your team using this survey cheatsheet.
6. Do you meet with your teachers but don't know how to set goals that they can achieve and follow through on? This goal setting guide will walk you through the process when you are setting goals with your staff.
There you have it! My golden 6 tips and strategies -- all yours for FREE