LAST CHANCE: OFFER CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY 1st SEPTEMBER.
Learn the secrets to effective Early Childhood Leadership
with lifetime access to this accelerated training
This accelerated training provides:
that will help you thrive as an EC Director. You'll receive immediate, lifetime access to three trainings, each 30-45 minutes long, with tons of value and actionable tips that you can implement now.
Here are the three core topics
- Identify the 4 Pillars of a School + the impact they have on your school
- How to access which areas of your school are strongest (and weakest!)
- Learn the strategy for creating the big picture process for yourself and your staff
- Strategies for creating an environment of safety
- How to redefine failure with The Fail Forward Strategy
- Strategies for holding your staff (and yourself) accountable
- Tips for motivating your staff to build the school culture you desire
- Strategies to help stop being a slave to your calendar
- Tips for creating a structured system so things get done once (the right way)
- My rules for effective teacher meetings
- How to help your teachers and staff learn from their mistakes
Sign-up now to receive immediate, lifetime access
to the EC Leadership Bootcamp
Plus as an added bonus,
you'll receive these six 15-minute micro-sessions:
The 5 Mistake Directors Make In The Beginning of the School Year
The 4 Step Framework for a Successful Teacher Meeting
7 Ways to Help Your Teachers Learn From Their Mistake
The #1 Strategy to Start Embedding Ownership In Your Teachers
How to Get The Confidence You Need to Lead
A Great Way to Kickoff Your First Staff Meeting
Sign up now to receive immediate, lifetime access
to these three trainings AND the bonuses for only $47
Meet Your Host
Hi! I’m Chanie Wilschanski
and I help EC Directors build a school of excellence!
I am Chanie Wilschanski, an early childhood strategist and leadership coach. I work with EC directors to help them build a school of excellence. School that want that next level and make a bigger impact by creating the right culture in the school, parent relationships and the value they have for their teachers.
No matter the stage of your school, the size of your staff and children or how big your budget ---- schools are powered by the PEOPLE!
I find great joy and satisfaction in helping directors create a culture they desire in their school and cultivate the lifelong relationships with the parent body and their teachers.
Guiding them to show value and appreciation for EACH teacher and pioneering effective and productive meetings that allow a director to leverage her time, money and resources!
- I started my journey over a 11 years ago and taught in Manhattan's innovative Preschool of the Arts for 5 years.
- In 2012 I got my Masters in Early Childhood and Special ED from Mercy College.
- Currently I'm a professor for the EC course in Beth Rivkah teaching Seminary.
- I’ve worked with schools from 6 continents and 16 different countries!
A Bit About Me...
- I am a wife and mother of 3 beautiful children ages 2, 4 and 6.
- A sibling to 7 brothers and sisters
- A Sensory lover! I have 3 sensory bins in my living room and one of them is a kiddie pool!
- I’m a suburban girl who who grew up in Elizabeth NJ and now live in Brooklyn NY (still getting used to city life)
- I write weekly thank you letters - EVERY Friday morning for 30 minutes. I’ve written letters to friends, clients, family members, authors and speakers who have inspired me.
- I love warm hot espressos and a really good avocado sushi roll
- I read on average 2 books a week - that range from leadership, early childhood, marketing, parent relationships, productivity and much more.