December 10 - 12, 2017
Learn the secrets to effective Early Childhood Leadership
with this live accelerated virtual training
This three-day live bootcamp provides:
that will help you thrive as an EC Director. Each day will consist of a 30-45 minutes long training, with tons of value and actionable tips that you can implement now.
Here are the three core topics
- Identify the three C's that determine the success or failure of every school
- How to run a quick diagnostic of where your school is holding
- The gap in your leadership that is holding you back
- Action and strategies to get you started on your success path
- Strategies for creating an environment of safety
- How to redefine failure with The Fail Forward Strategy
- Tips to motivate and inspire your staff while boosting morale
- How to help teachers learn from their mistakes
- My ninja trick to help staff members meet their deadlines
- The most powerful strategy for accountatbility with staff
Here's what past participants have said about their experience in the last round...
Sign-up now to save your spot for this LIVE three day virtual experience!
Meet Your Host
Hi! I’m Chanie Wilschanski
and I help EC Directors build a school of excellence!
I am Chanie Wilschanski, an early childhood strategist and leadership coach. I work with EC directors to help them build a school of excellence. School that want that next level and make a bigger impact by creating the right culture in the school, parent relationships and the value they have for their teachers.
No matter the stage of your school, the size of your staff and children or how big your budget ---- schools are powered by the PEOPLE!
I find great joy and satisfaction in helping directors create a culture they desire in their school and cultivate the lifelong relationships with the parent body and their teachers.
Guiding them to show value and appreciation for EACH teacher and pioneering effective and productive meetings that allow a director to leverage her time, money and resources!
- I started my journey over a 11 years ago and taught in Manhattan's innovative Preschool of the Arts for 5 years.
- In 2012 I got my Masters in Early Childhood and Special ED from Mercy College.
- Currently I'm a professor for the EC course in Beth Rivkah teaching Seminary.
- I’ve worked with schools from 6 continents and 16 different countries!
A Bit About Me...
- I am a wife and mother of 3 beautiful children ages 2, 4 and 6.
- A sibling to 7 brothers and sisters
- A Sensory lover! I have 3 sensory bins in my living room and one of them is a kiddie pool!
- I’m a suburban girl who who grew up in Elizabeth NJ and now live in Brooklyn NY (still getting used to city life)
- I write weekly thank you letters - EVERY Friday morning for 30 minutes. I’ve written letters to friends, clients, family members, authors and speakers who have inspired me.
- I love warm hot espressos and a really good avocado sushi roll
- I read on average 2 books a week - that range from leadership, early childhood, marketing, parent relationships, productivity and much more.